In need of help for a family member with a developmental disability?
TARC is hosting a resource fair at the Rudisill Regional Library, 1520 N. Hartford, from 10:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 for individuals, families and groups who are interested in I/DD services and programs available in the Tulsa area. Admission is free.
TARC, and several other nonprofit organizations that serve individuals with I/DD and their families, will be available to provide information and answer questions about their programs and services.
In addition to TARC, the following organizations will be at the I/DD Resource Fair:
- Autism Center of Tulsa
- Campfire Green Country
- Okla. Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Okla. Developmental Disabilities: Partners in Policy Making…
- Oklahoma DHS Developmental Disabilities Services Intake
- Oklahomans for Autism Insurance Reform
- Social Security
- Sooner Success
- The Bridges Foundation
- Tulsa City/County Library Outreach
- Tulsa People First
- Youth Services of Tulsa
For more information, contact Michelle Brinkley-Jones at 918-582-TARC (8272) or mbrinkley-jones@ddadvocacy
Spanish translation services will be available.