A clinician’s actions can change a life forever and help prevent fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD).
FREE CME and CNE-accredited FASD Prevention online courses for physicians, nurses, medical and nursing students are now available through December 31, 2016.
Physicians, nurses, medical and nursing students will learn how they can help detect and address risky drinking in patients that are pregnant or of reproductive age.
- Courses are FREE of charge
- Courses are between 15 and 60 minutes
- Courses are available for CME and CNE credits:
- Physicians: Between .25 and 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- Nurses Practitioners and Nurses: Between .25 and 1.0 contact hour, including up to 0.5 pharmacology hours
- Pharmacists: 1.0 contact hour
- Courses are available through December 31, 2016
- Courses were developed by the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals and The Arc of the United States
- For additional information, contact FASD@TheArc.org and visit The Arc’s FASD Prevention Project to learn about additional for-credit webinars
Click HERE for more information.